Monday, August 10, 2015

Summer's Over (a re-cap)

I just cannot believe that summer has come to an end!! I guess you can say we had one fun summer!

The reason I started this blog was to keep record of memories, have a creative outlet, and keep everyone up to date on our family happenings.

Well, it's safe to say I have failed miserably. But, I am here to redeem myself with a re-cap of what in the heck we've been up to. 

Ever since last year, Jude has been begging us to go on a Disney cruise. Every time that commercial comes on with kids going down water slides and hanging out with the Disney crew, I do not hear the end of it. I decided to just look into it for our family vaca this year, since we try to go somewhere every year. It's safe to say, it was WAY out of our budget. (Maybe one day, Jude)So, I decided to look into other cruise lines, which were more affordable. Then, the thought dawned on me. Why not make a trip to Disney World instead? We have family about an hour way, who have been begging us to visit. It seemed like a win-win.
Long story short, we unanimously decided that a family vacation to Florida sounded like a FABULOUS idea.
So, we started our summer with one of the BEST trips I have ever had! And...it's safe to say, that the kids concur. 

Here is a phone re-cap of our incredible trip:






























This trip was packed with so many fun memories. We will never forget our unexpected 6 hour drive to Atlanta.
But, it was ALL worth it!

The kids LOVED Disney World...and Zoe got to meet her great-grandmother!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment